ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION and SUSTAINABILITY
Interpreting the world, one being at a time
“It’s a Truffula Seed. It’s the last one of all! You’re in charge of the last of the Truffula Seeds. And Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Plant a new Truffula. Treat it with care. Give it clean water. And feed it fresh air. Grow a forest. Protect it from axes that hack. Then the Lorax and all of his friends may come back.”
The Lorax by Dr.Seus
LET US VISIT YOU!
Bubbles goes to your school, Summer camp, Senior, or Community Center. We love to share our programs with you!
Field trips are available; we will make the necessary arrangements.
We can develop a program just for you, please let us know what your interests are.
– Group sizes may vary, but we prefer a maximum of 10 people. Have more? Just ask! (We protect you, ourselves and the environment).
– A teacher or chaperone is required.
– Programs are available in Spanish also.
Our programs meet the science grade level expectations required by Missouri Department of Education.
Please look at your schedule and make your reservation 8 weeks in advance; once we set the day, we will send you an invoice within 30 days. Payment must be received 30 days before your presentation, otherwise your program will be cancelled.
Bubbles is scheduling class presentations for 2020-2021.
To awaken responsible environmental behavior while exhibiting sustainable practices in every classroom in order to develop caring individuals who acknowledge that humans are part of nature.
- To ensure no child misses the opportunity to discover the outdoors.
- To provoke sustainable practices as a way of life
- To learn from nature by observing its community networking abilities
- To inspire the need of service learning
Gabriela M. Doural GdT,CIG, CGG NAI Certified Certified Green Guide
“Only if we understand can we care
Only if we care will we help
Only if we help shall all be saved”